Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a packed Easter weekend. Friday night, we had a date night with dinner and a movie!

Saturday we hung out with the Weber family and help celebrate a few birthdays in their family and also watched the Final Four games. Side note: I’m very excited that Duke is going to the National Finals! Mostly because I picked Duke to be the National Champion! So I’m hoping my bracket holds out!


We headed downtown Portland Saturday night to a place called Matador (off 23rd in Portland) and met up with our friends to welcome home our friend Kelly Sanders! She has been away for 6 weeks working on her new job! Needless to say, we were all excited to get together with her and catch up!













Sunday morning we meet up with our friends Bree and Sean for breakfast and attended their church. The Lindquist family (Alicia’s parents) invited us over for Easter lunch, where we got our fix for ham!! The food was delicious and we were stuffed by the time we left.













Travis and Tracey came over that night to have a family dinner. Tracey brought us yummy EASTER TREATS! And Brad and I got Easter Baskets from Mom! Thanks MOM!!



It was a fun and packed weekend filled with great friends and family! We are blessed to have spent this weekend with people we love! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment