Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Girls Weekend/ Boys Weekend

This past weekend, it was our annual Girls Weekend to the beach with my close sorority sisters. Except this trip, we were missing two of them!

We headed over to Seaside on Saturday morning. We got into town, unloaded our car and had lunch at a little cafĂ© in the heart of Seaside. After lunch, we walked around, did a little shopping, then we stopped at my FAVORITE place in Seaside! It’s a game called Fascination. The object of the game is to roll a ball into holes. As the ball falls through one of the holes, a light on a backboard behind the holes lights up, in a pattern corresponding to the hole the ball fell through. You have to get five lights in a row, much like bingo. It cost a quarter to play one game, and I could do that all afternoon! Genny and I sat down to play and on my first game, I won!! I was pretty excited!






After my fix for Fascination, we headed back to the house for the evening where we drank Kim’s sangria, had some pizza, hung out and talked about Celebrities as if they were our friends, built a cozy fire and watched Sex in the City, and played a few rounds of Catch Phrase. The next morning, we went to breakfast and headed home!







Our husbands, all got together and went paintballing for the afternoon, went back to Nick’s house to have a barbeque and play some poker for the evening.

It was a very fun and relaxing weekend with my ladies and I’m extremely blessed to have this group of amazing girls in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics...good job documenting another successful girls weekend :)

    ReplyDelete