Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Night Away

Brad and I spent our first night away from Sage on October 15th. We headed to Seattle to attend our friends Courtney and Jordan’s wedding. Grandma and Grandpa Fetrow came up to stay with Sage. She got plenty of love and kisses all weekend long!

The first night away was not as tough as I thought it would be. Although, we did have our phones out scrolling through pictures to show everyone our little girl! The wedding was beautiful and so much fun. Brad and I enjoyed a night away from being parents and I will admit, I enjoyed a night of drinking- apparently, I thought I had to make up for 11 months of no drinking in one night =) Congrats to Courtney and Jordan Fezler! It was a great wedding.





Another exciting thing happened that very same day. Our friends Kim and Sam welcomed their baby girl, Laila Frances Myers, weighing in at 7 pounds 3 ounces and 19.75 inches. She is a beauty and we are beyond thrilled for our friends and another little girl to the group! Congrats to the Myers!

No comments:

Post a Comment