Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My 30th Birthday!

Yes, the day has come and gone, I am now 30 years old! I’ve never been one to make a big fuss about my birthday and I have wonderful friends and a fantastic husband who always try to make it special each year, and each birthday, I end up really happy I celebrated it with a fun little party. This year, I didn’t want anything big, just a dinner with some close friends. When I originally started thinking about my 30th Birthday, I wanted to do a black and white party with everyone wearing black and white, decorations would be black and white, but I also thought we’d be in a house by then as well to plan a party like that.
But I think it all worked out perfectly because I had the most fun at my 30th Birthday. We went to dinner at Widmer Brewing and then we headed downtown to a place called Voicebox Karaoke. They have private rooms with couch seating and your own private karaoke set up. It was so much fun and it was perfect as I love singing whenever there is a microphone present, but only in front of my friends =)

We all had a fun time and thank you to my wonderful husband and friends who made it a special night!
What also made my 30th Birthday special was the fact that we DID GET TO MOVE INTO A HOUSE!! We moved into our new home that we are renting the very next day! I’ll post more about that soon :)









Love Brad's face in this picture, if only he knew what I was wishing for ;)


Clearly I'm taking this whole singing thing seriously ;)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad we got to celebrate with you at dinner :) Looks like you had a great time "singing" in your 30th year ;)

    ReplyDelete