Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ladies Weekend

A few weekends ago, we had a lovely girl’s weekend getaway and the boy's had a fun daddy day-care date!
Four girlfriends and I went into wine country in Dundee/Newberg and visited three different wineries. We had rented a limo and stayed the night at our friend Ariel’s parent’s house. Ariel has also recently got engaged, so we also made it into a fun little celebration!
Meanwhile, back at home base, Brad took on taking care of Sage. It was his very first overnight with just him and Sage and naturally, she was perfect as can be. She even slept through the night for him! Brad joined up with the other daddy’s to hang out and let the kiddos play together!
It was so nice to be able to get away with some of my favorite ladies and have some girl time, although I did miss little Nugget lots!!
Sunday was Super Bowl and Brad and I hosted a little party with close friends. It was so exciting for us to be able to have all of our friends over and have enough room for everyone!!









1 comment: