It was my first official mother’s day! I had a wonderful day spending it with little Nugget and Brad. I woke up to breakfast being made for me! I also got a few cards and some presents! And the sweetest card from Sage =) Our plans changed a little for the day as Sage was very cranky from not feeling well with her chickenpox or whatever she has. We thought it was best to stay inside, out of the heat and sun and just take it easy.
Even though Sage wasn’t feeling well, we still had lots of fun playing, crawling around and learning how to stand on her own!
My life was forever changed when I became a mommy to the most amazing little girl 9 months ago! Being a mother is who I was meant to be :)
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mommies out there! And a Happy Mother’s Day to Judy and Lynda! We love you!!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment