Life has been sooo busy with us getting ready to move, then moving and trying to settle in.
I must admit- I’m kind of bummed that I didn’t keep up with pictures or blogging about this pregnancy as much as I did the first time. It’s so fun reading back each week to see what I was experiencing and seeing if itis the same this time around.
What I’ve found is yes and no!
*I feel so much bigger this time than last time. I feel like I have no room for this baby.
* This baby won’t settle down, EVER!! He is constantly moving. I tried to explain it to Brad the other night. You know when you are sitting on an airplane or at the movie theaters and someone just starts kicking the back of your chair-and it’s annoying!! And then it stops and you think “ah…finally…some peace” and then boom- it starts back up again. That’s this baby in a nutshell. Not that I find him annoying, it’s just between him and Sage constantly kicking, poking, climbing, laying, crawling, punching me…I just want for one minute a little peace and quiet :)
*So I’m not sure, but Sage may be aware that my belly is getting bigger and that something is going on. She has been SUPER attached to me. But this could also be her age. She used to love to touch my belly button and then hers. But now she touches it and then immediately covers it up and has nothing to do with it.
*The baby is in great position. His head is on my left side and his feet kick to my right. Just the way Sage was. At least I’m not in pain anymore with the pressure of how low he was.
I think that is about it. Someone asked me what size the baby was-like the fruit size and to be honest, I have no idea. I haven’t kept track of the baby’s progress the way I did weekly with Sage. Thank goodness I get weekly emails to tell me what Week of pregnancy I’m on, because I would have no idea!!
We are getting settled into our new house and we are loving it!! It’s the perfect amount of space and something we can grow into! We are so happy we found this place and did this before baby #2 arrives. It gives us a chance to get settled and figure out our routine!
Here are a few pictures of me, my belly and Sage :)
26 Weeks!
26 Weeks!
Sage looking at the belly- but it was actually my dress that has shinny crystals on it.
Now she is interested in checking out my belly button.
Playing at the new playground that is just a half mile from our new home!
Playing at Ikea
This is so funny!! This is over at the Myers house and she has learned that she can smoosh her face against the glass.
Swinging at the park with Mandie!









No comments:
Post a Comment