Thursday, April 11, 2013

30 Weeks

30 weeks! 10 or less to go...(let's hope more like 7weeks!!)

Pregnancy Updates:
·        Brad and I are trying to figure out our plans for when little baby arrives- trying to figure out Plan A, Plan B, C, D, etc. for what to do with Sage, our schedule, etc.
·        We also talked about doing a hospital tour, since we'll be delivering at a new hospital. Although with Sage, we never did make it to our scheduled hospital tour, we arrived a few days early to have Sage instead :)
·        Sage has started to pat my belly when I ask her. Next step is to try and have her rub the belly. She still has no clue that her sibling is just hanging out in mommy’s belly.
·        Still having a ton of Braxton Hicks and I do think it’s due to how active this baby is. I mostly get them after I and him have been active. Other than that- I’m feeling good! I’m just a little tired, but that is normal chasing Sage around.

Here are the pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment