Friday, July 5, 2013

One Month Old!

Can't believe it's been a whole month. It really feels like only a week has passed- not four!
Evan is doing great. He eats a ton!! Its hard for me to make sense of it. Sage barely ate and Evan seems to not get enough. These two could not be more opposite. And I knew it from day 1. Evan is constantly moving. The only time he is ever still is when he is in a deep sleep-. He is the exact same as he was cooking him for 9 months :)
He really is getting so big! He's in 3 month clothing already and eating about 4-6 ounces per feeding. If I had to guess, I'd say he is about 11 lbs.
He goes for a check up in a month from now.
Here are some pictures over the few weeks :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment