So, back in December I got a text message from my General
Manager (boss) Jon with this picture!
I was surprised to see it as I had no idea he was presenting
me to our Board of Directors, Key Shareholders and owners! Which, is a pretty
big deal! And come to find out, I was the only Manager to be in the “spotlight”
for their quarterly meeting! It definitely made me feel very good and appreciated!
I absolutely love my job and what I do! I love the people I work with and work
for. And it is challenging as I navigate my way as being a Manger and hopefully
move myself into a new role as Director.
In case you can’t see in the picture- this is what is says.
·
Very good team player working well with all
departments. Nothing slips through the cracks· Is working closely with Todd (COO) on revamping the Event packages and pricing structure for 2014
· Has developed her team to a high level ensuring a consistent experience for clients no matter who is booking and executing events
· Aggressively books events and she beat her September/October goal by $50,000
· Has just celebrated 3 years 5 months of employment with Big Al’s Beaverton


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWHOOP WHOOP! You rock, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mandie :)
Delete