We had a wonderful visit with all of my family a few weekends
ago!
We were all able to get a weekend together this summer to
celebrate Brad’s birthday, Sage’s birthday, my Mom’s birthday and Travis and
Tracey’s 6th Year Anniversary!
We had fun hanging around the house eating good food and
playing with the kiddos! We also had a fun trip to the Zoo!
Thank you to Gangy, Popi, Aunt Tracey, Uncle Travis and
cousin Harper for spoiling Sage for her birthday with all things FROZEN!! You
had inspired her to have an “Elsa Party”!!
And Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband! You are such a genuine
and loyal man. I’m so lucky to have you be all mine. You deserve all the love
in this world and I’m so happy that I and our children are the people that can
give that to you.
We had a wonderful date night to celebrate him!!




No comments:
Post a Comment