Okay, it’s November and I’m blogging about September. Taking
me a while to get things documented!!
September was a good month- we were pretty busy every
weekend with traveling. We spent Labor Day weekend hanging around the house and
just catching up from all of our busy August weekends. The second weekend, Popi
and Nana came out to visit us. We all drove up to Pasco to visit the Casey
family and spent some quality time together!
At the end of that weekend, I went out with some co-workers
to see the Shania Twain concert- which was an absolute blast!!
The following weekend, Brad had a guy’s weekend up in Puget
Sound, so I took the kids down to visit my family. It was such an awesome
weekend!! I got to spend a lot of time with my grandparents and all of my
cousins and family came over for a Saturday night party. It was fun being
around them all and to see all of our kids playing together! Just as we did
when we were kids.
The next weekend I went to the beach with Alicia and her mom
and sister. It was a fun little girl weekend and the weather was perfect!
We were still pretty active with Evan’s speech therapy and
making little progress.
It was a good month, but really busy, which didn’t feel like
summer really ended and we jumped into fall. The kids were healthy for the
month and we just enjoyed our time together!!
Here are some pictures to recap the month!!
Sage at her check up!
Before her hair cut
After her hair cut- we lost all her curls! I was sad!!First Duck game of the year!
Selfies with Sage
Giving Quinn love!
The cousins!
The kids' school had a little petting zoo come to them. I got a few pictures of the kids petting all kinds of different animals! They loved it and were not afraid of anything!
Our new family car!!

No comments:
Post a Comment