Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Sweetest Sound (Week 15)

This past week we had our second doctor’s appointment where we finally got to hear the heartbeat!! It was pretty exciting to finally “hear” our little one. I wish we could hear it all the time!

Baby and I are doing great! I’m feeling pretty good although I still have trouble finding certain things to eat. We have noticed that I go through phases of certain foods and it changes each week. This past week all I wanted to eat was waffles and syrup!
My phases have included: toasted bagels with chocolate milk, cinnamon toast crunch, macaroni and cheese (this lasted a good 4 weeks), donuts, fruit snacks and chips! Oh…and lots of milk!! I can drink a gallon of milk in 4 days!
I’ve also felt pretty tired, which I’m not really used to, since I wasn’t that tired during my first trimester.

The baby is 4 inches long and is beginning to grow eyebrows and eyelashes. Although baby's eyes are sealed shut, little one is now able to sense light!

Brad was out of town this weekend down in LA for the PAC-10 Basketball Tournament and I took advantage of that to drive down to Eugene to visit my good friend Jeanette who has a three week old baby!

Brad got back in time for Sunday’s annual Shamrock Run. Just like last year, he ran with Jim, Joe and Maureen Weber and after, we enjoyed a delicious donut from VooDoo Donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment