Saturday, December 17, 2011

Four Months!

What?? Four months...already!?
From the picture below you can tell how much she is growing. She is starting to really like her tummy time and we are trying to teach her how to roll over.
Sage is so fun!! She LOVES talking and sucking her thumb. She likes to grab on to things and is starting to drool more!

She still wakes up about once a night around 3:30am, but I really don't mind for some reason. I've noticed that she really hasn't increased her milk intake, and is still drinking about 3-4 oz. Today we supplemented with formula for the first time and she seemed to do fine. I'm just not able to provide her with all that she needs now that I've started back at work. I'm sure she would drink more if I provided more than just 4 oz of milk. So, now that I have started supplementing, I'm curious to see if she will now sleep through the night.

I packed up all her newborn clothes the other day. I didn't cry at least :) It's hard to remember how small she was, until I put her in her bathtub or in her swing and I can see how much she has grown. She is just the happiest baby and we love hearing her sweet little voice, can't wait to hear that giggle :)

She has her four month check up on Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment