That Saturday, Brad and I made it to another Duck game this year, however, we decided to leave Sage at home in the lovely care of Miss Kelly Sanders! We had a great time at the game but we did miss Sage a lot.
Life has all of a sudden become busy, as if it weren’t busy before. I started working again, but my hours are a little different as I’m not back in the office quite yet. I’ll be working on our banquet staff for the busy holiday season and then resume my full time schedule in the office in January. Brad and I are like two ships passing in the night. Most events that I work on are evening or early afternoon events and I don’t get home until everyone has gone to bed! But it’s only temporary! It’s hard to be away from Sage, but it’s getting easier. It’s a good thing I really like my job and the people I work with; otherwise, this would be miserable.
Sage is growing so much. She is constantly talking, and I mean, all the time. It’s soooo cute! In the middle of the night, she’ll wake up and just start ‘cooing’ rather than crying. So that is a pleasant sound to wake up to! She is such a good and quiet baby. She is so serious at times and just loves taking in everything she sees. She loves her hands right now. She puts them together, sucks on them, uses them to rub her eyes when she is tired and loves to grab on to her toys and pull her pacifier out of her mouth. She is such a joy =) That’s the latest update from us. Here are some pictures and a video ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment