Sage has been sick this past week. She came down with a fever and runny nose on Saturday afternoon. She ended up getting a pretty bad cold that knocked her out for a few days! Brad and I have never seen this girl just sit for longer than 10 minutes and she spent most of Saturday through Tuesday night, snuggling with us on the couch or sleeping. She won’t allow us to put her down- we have to constantly be holding her or snuggling with her. And when we do put her down for one second- total meltdown (sometimes we couldn’t help but watch it because it was sort of funny)
We felt so bad that she was sick. She had a horrible time with her fevers and being stuffed up. Thankfully she is starting to feel better and Brad and I have returned to work after taking turns with days off to care for Sage.
I’m such a mean mommy- but I can’t help but post these pictures. She is a sweetie, even when she doesn’t feel good (and a bit of a drama queen!!)
She was so tired and not feeling good, that she just laid down next to Daddy
So snuggly
Finally eating!
So sad...this is seriously what she looked like all day- poor girl :(
This is the meltdown because I had to put her down to do something.
Little puffy face :(
Loves to just lay down where ever now
Hanging with Daddy
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment