Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Brad's Birthday!!

I wanted to do something very special for Brad’s birthday this year as last year was just an off year for him.
So I decided to surprise him a day before his birthday for a date night! I connected with Mandie to have her pick up the kids from school and watch them. I was able to leave work early, change and make it downtown in plenty of time before he left work.
I went into his office around 4:45pm and arrived at his desk with two balloons and myself saying “Surprise!!” He was very surprised! :)
We had dinner and drinks at Yard House- which was a cool place! After dinner, we went to the Nines Hotel up to their rooftop bar and had another drink and enjoyed the lovely evening!
After that, we went to one of our old favorite spots- Old Market Pub and played some shuffleboard (I won) and pool. We got a brownie dessert with a little candle for him!
It was such a fun date night- a perfect way to celebrate him and let him know how much he is loved. The next day on his actual birthday he received all kinds of phone calls, texts  from friends and family and even gifts from all my family!  
On his actual birthday- we got to celebrate with Christine (who has the same birthday, just 11 years apart). We stayed in and decorated the house, made a cake and played with the kids! Sage loved celebrating the birthday for both Daddy and Aunt Christine!

It was a special birthday this year for Brad- which is all I wanted for him. I’m glad he felt special and loved by so many people in his life. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment